Dell Technologies, Taipei, Taiwan (Mar. 2020 – Present)
• Specialize in unstructured data solutions and its leading PowerScale/Isilon, ECS, and ObjectScale enterprise scale-out NAS/Object storages.
• Work with local presales and partners to delive product introduction, solution training, demo, proof of concept, sizing and proposal to customers.
• Designed and deployed modern IT transformation solutions for verticals in but not limited to EDA, FSI, Healthcare, Life Sciences, and M&E.
Cal-Comp Electronics & Communications, New Taipei City, Taiwan (Jan. 2019 – Mar. 2020)
US Regional Customer Service Manager
• Manage US regional call center / FAE across US, MX, PH, and TW region
• Provide technical advise to solve product issues
• Recommend changes to product or service to improve quality
• Evaluate staff status, KPI performance, increase, promotion to ensure work force.
Infortrend Technology Inc., New Taipei City, Taiwan (Feb. 2013 — Dec. 2018)
• Work closely with sales to develop new NAS / SAN storage business and customer
• Perform product, solution, or technical training to partners
• Analysis request, compare competitor, select suitable product, POC, and compose successful / failure case studies
• Update solution and training material to deliver the latest suitable information
Project Manager - ODM
• Define ODM business model and software feature / private labeling customization
• Manage to fulfill requests starting from defining scope, monitoring DVT, EVT, factory pilot run, and production status
• Control schedule to complete project tasks on time and deliver the result
• Review test plan and issue solving status to ensure the fix quality
• Responsible for company’s largest account and generated 18 million USD revenue within a year
Principal Technical Support Engineer
• In charge of L1 and L2 consumer NAS, enterprise DAS, SAN, and server product technical supporting issues.
• Read and interpret error logs (storage, switch, OS, VMWare) to isolate and debug failure.
• Use lab hardware to reproduce failure, then diagnosis and analysis the error. Also work with development team for action plan.
• Communicate with branch office, SI/Partner, and client to deliver technical information.
• Maintain average 4+ out of 5 customer satisfaction rate
• Also responsible for Knowledge Management and Service Readiness Project Owner
Power Imaging Supply, Inc., California, USA (Aug. 2009 — Aug. 2011)
• Online stores: design, update, and maintain company online consumer product stores company website, eBay, Price Grabber, and Amazon stores
• Customer support: help customer with ordering, shipping, FAQ, troubleshooting, and RMA issues online or by phone
• Email marketing: design and distribute new arrival and on sale item email flyers
• Marketing strategy: positioning and offer promotions